I like to describe myself as a mutt in terms of my experience… and believe me being a mutt can be of great benefit to you!
I am a business woman, a mom, and creator of my own destiny.
I am a self-proclaimed change junkie [it’s part of being a right brained, creative].
I am willing to ask the tough questions, and fight the ‘good’ fight.
I am someone that has always seen information differently, who is highly intuitive, and holds her core values close to her heart.
I trust my gut instincts and let my intuition guide me.
And I hold a black belt in transforming your life.
My core personal values are being AUTHENTIC, CREATIVE, and perpetually LEARNING & GROWING.
I believe that everyone has the potential to being amazing! And their businesses can have amazing results. And I like to help you question how you define AMAZING, what is holding you back, and how you can reach the potential you have.
I’m crazy passionate about…
- breaking the cycle of self loathing and hatred we all seem so caught up in
- working with people experiencing transition in their lives
- helping creative entrepreneurs take a leap with their business and really see results
- helping women believe in their own power and set out their own path
- assisting business owners and leaders to develop a strategic outlook for their organization
- facilitating groups to help them gain deeper understanding
- working with larger organizations to improve their performance
- … and don’t even get me started about zen-doodles, coloured pens, and being out in nature!
My Traditional Resume Includes….
- Certified Martha Beck Life Coach
- Trained Visual Facilitator and Graphic Recorder
- Diploma in Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Geography
- 10 years experience in the Tourism Industry in various front line and management roles
- 6 years leading human resources and change management projects within government
- 8 years in various internal coaching roles with a number of different organizations
- 5 years roaming the earth and experiencing life (while working in some amazing jobs – including arranging ship naming ceremonies, working as a Customs Officer, and various roles in a large Oil & Gas company)